Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

memorial day

This past weekend was full of cocktails, sunshine and laughing. I don't think it could have been better! Saturday mom and I started off the weekend strong by going to the gym. We knew there was a lot of eating and drinking to be done and we should be proactive about it. From there we went to my Aunt's house to lounge by the pool and hang out for a while. Eventually, when thunderstorms came rolling in, we went shopping for the bigger party on Saturday. Four hours and a car full of food later, we were back at my Aunt's house to drop it all off.
Sunday morning I made another trip to the gym then went for a walk with my (very pregnant) sister with our dogs before heading to the party. Once we got there, we were in full swing getting all of the deliciousness ready. More food than you'd imagine, sangria and (my cocktail of the day) mojitos! I'll be sharing that recipe next week for sure! Then I did a bunch of drinking and hanging with my favorite people in the world.



No comments: