Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

pinteresting

Happy hump day! Jess is off to the doctor again this morning to get checked out. She'll be getting a verdict on whether or not she should be on full time bed rest until the baby gets here. So we're thinking good thoughts for her today! We want him to stay in for at least 2 more weeks.



Onto happier thoughts, it's the middle of the week which means it's time to share some beautiful pinterest finds!


Source: westelm.com via Rouge on Pinterest

Loving this chair. I'm currently lusting over beautiful outdoor spaces. This chair would make a gorgeous addition to one!


Source: bhg.com via Tracy on Pinterest

Beautiful living space. It has a gorgeous color scheme too!



Beautiful way of organizing a kitchen. Love the labels. It say's it's a dollar store makeover too!



I LOVE this apron. I love everything about it. Too gorgeous!



Love the bed and the carpet



These are amazing.



This would be the most amazing wedding I could imagine.


Have a fabulous rest of your week.

9 comments:

Trish said...

<3 the living room pin and the organization of the cabinent. awesome!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Kristina said...

That bedroom is STUNNING!!!!

Allison said...

I've been searching pinterest for cabinet organization...and this one is perfect! I think I'll have to repin-)!

-Allison
sweatpantshighheels.blogspot.com

Sally said...

No matter what I did or how hard I tried, I don't think I could ever get a cupboard to look that great... but it is wondrous!

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

The colors in that bedroom are fabulous! Absolutely loving the bed and carpet! x

Victoria said...

amazing finds!! that apron is so adorable :)

Nicole Rene said...

OMG I love the organization in that pantry & WANT it.... someday soon when I have lots of free time I am so going to do that! And wow that fuschia gray bedroom is beautiful :)

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Love the apron! You have a new follower too! Can't wait to read more!

Simone @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com