Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

summer kick off weekend

Summer weekends in my family mean huge pool-side gatherings at my Aunt's house. We get together, barbecue and lounge in the sunshine. This weekend is looking to be gorgeous and I'm super excited to ring in the start of summer with a weekend of barbecues!


I'm dedicating this week's oh how pinteresting to barbecues and summer nights!



Source: ivillage.com via Nora on Pinterest

I adore this fire pit setup. The back yard with the Adirondack chairs, it kind of begs for s'mores!



Oh my goodness, I adore this setup! The outdoor kitchen, the seafoam green accents, rustic and perfect!



I'm loving the speckled serving dishes. The food here looks delicious too!!



A bbq in a jar! I know some people who would love it just like this!!



Grilled Mexican corn is one of my favorite summer time treats!



Love this, too perfect for what our bbqs are like, but being that close to the ocean would be awesome.



I'll be making these and bringing them this weekend. The display is too cute!!


Every one of these things look awesome. Loving the lemonade mason jars the most though!!



I love me some vinegar based barbecue!



Last but certainly not least, the United States of 'Mmmerica!


Have a fabulous rest of your week, hopefully you have great long weekends with family and friends!

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

i love the infographic! and the bbq mason jars! bbq is the perfect summer party meal!

Allison said...

That outdoor kitchen is a dream! There's some great ideas here.

Millie said...

I love all these pins and I think am already hungry!Beautiful and great ideas!

Krista @ Blonde Aesthetic said...

I love that infographic!

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house! Love your blog!