Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

cupcakes are pinteresting

I got some awesomely fabulous news that turned into quite the bummer yesterday. I was invited to the local radio station on Friday morning to participate in their version of cupcake wars. Only to figure out that I can't get out of work and I can't go. I'm so bummed about it, but I think I'm sending my friend Kristyn who owns the bakery in Connecticut in my place. We'll see if it works out!
In the event I can figure it out, I was looking for some cupcake inspiration (I already know exactly what recipe I'll be using, but decorating inspiration and filling options are still open!) on pinterest. I'm sharing the million cupcakes that made my mouth water a little bit with you today!







Tagalong cupcakes!



Rolo cupcakes



I really think I'll be going with the chocolate/caramel combo



Cloud frosting does sound delicious though!



It's peanut butter jelly time!



Lemon meringue, as a cupcake? I'd love this



Apple cupcakes are pretty darn cute.



The apple caramel combo sounds amazing


Source: google.ca via Tammy on Pinterest

Oh my these are adorable!


Source: etsy.com via Tammy on Pinterest

More adorable decorations



Ganache, toffee? oh my. Love this. I think I'll use some of this idea...

3 comments:

A Southern Belle in DC said...

These are all so, so cute!

meRuu @ Meru's world said...

Oh My!!!! Am a big CUPCAKE lover .. love all ur pins.. :)They are so delicious...

Jenna Lee said...

I want a key lime pie cupcake so badly! I would do terrible things for one! All of these look amazing and so beautiful. Its almost a sin to eat one!