Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

color love

This week Alison told us to pick a color and run with it. I know my color choice here seems pretty darn lame, but I have to say I'm loving it! I'm normally a very bright and colorful kind of girl. I'm the wacko who thinks that yellow shoes go with a white skirt and purple shirt. Or that a green cardigan is a neutral. But sometimes you have to tone it down.


When I saw this dress from the new "shops" collection at Target, I was immediately smitten. Honestly this was my second favorite dress I saw, but I couldn't get the image of the fabulous strapless green one to show up. Plus, like I said, sometimes it's good to stray from your norm.

color love


Short sleeve dress
$43 - target.com



Kate Spade ankle wrap sandals
$275 - jildorshoes.com

Prada logo tote bag
£1,150 - flannelsfashion.com

Chloé enamel jewelry
£129 - harrods.com

2 comments:

Nikell said...

Super cute look! I love the print on that dress.

Nicole Rene said...

Ohh I love this fashionable look! That dress is really fun! :)