Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

morning!

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Since it's Wednesday, it's time to share some of my favorite pinterest finds of the week!
Enjoy!





Early morning yoga pose. I wish that I did this already today.



One of the most gorgeous kitchens I've ever seen


Source: bhg.com via Debbie on Pinterest

Beautiful bathroom color. I don't love the wainscoting though.


Source: sousstyle.com via Anna on Pinterest

And this is how I wish I ate breakfast this morning....



Can I live here please? It's a bit intense, but I'm in love with it.



Beautiful bouquet of flowers. Love it a little...



There are few things cuter than a baby in a skull hat.



I can't wait to have my own house so I can paint the front door bright green just like this.



Yum! I want these please.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Those pictures of morning make mornings look not so crappy! They look a lot more annoying in my house :)

Stephanie said...

Oh man I SO want to be that girl that eats her cereal like that!

Love your blog - new follower!

Stephanie
www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

birdie to be said...

Gorgeous home spaces & florals! Love it!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

i WANT that kitchen, I am in love

Rebecca said...

Awesome blog post today =]