Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

white out

One more week has gone by and still no nephew! I swear I am on constant baby watch! Jess goes to the doctor again today, we'll see what he has to say. 

This weekend's weather isn't going to be even close to as awesome as it was last weekend. That doesn't mean this weekend isn't going to be just as fun! We're planning on a kind of relaxing weekend in. Mike has a shooting competition on Saturday morning and I'm taking some fun maternity/family pictures of my cousin and his expecting girlfriend. We're pretty excited!


Since Memorial Day has come and gone, we are all free to wear white as much as we'd like now. Not that I'm really a fan of wearing white. The only white I usually wear is in the form of dresses or skirts. I fell in love with this dress and the casualness of the outfit.
Enjoy!
white out


Jasmine white dress
£28 - awear.com

Antik Batik flat thong sandals
$225 - calypsostbarth.com

Engagement ring
tacori.com

Nina cubic zirconia jewelry
$25 - lordandtaylor.com

Vintage sunglasses
£101 - farfetch.com






Hope your weekend is truly fabulous!

No comments: