Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Training update

So with the horrible, no good, very bad blisters that I formed on Monday, yesterday's cross training was cancelled and so was today's run. I did go get new shoes, but with my feet so sore and tender (I've been tempted to post pictures of the blisters- but take my word for it, I should have stopped at mile 2 when I felt the rubbing) I'm not sure that these shoes are the right choice. Luckily they have a 15 day "trial" period where I can run in them and if they are awful, I can return them.

I went with Nike Free 2.0. I'm not huge into minimalist or barefoot running, but they were given good reviews and they felt pretty good on my feet in the store, so I decided to give them a shot. Hopefully I'll be out running tomorrow or Friday to try them out!

No comments: