Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a total guilty pleasure

I have a bunch of guilty pleasures. They range in ridiculousness from "Love in the Wild" (so bad it is awesome) to "Keeping up with the Kardashians." I love the Kardashians. Back when the show first started, I liked it because they were three sisters that were an awful lot like my family. They discuss inappropriate things at the dinner table, they fart and blame it on each other, and they pick on each other for wearing horrible clothes. Totally something my sisters and I do with each other.
Well today the Kardashian Kollection is having a 72-hour pre-sale on the Sears website, so of course I had to check it out. While most of the things they are showing would look really horrible on me right now, I did think it was kind of cute. So here are my favorite pieces!




All items can be found here, and there is 30% off during the pre-sale!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I just found you blog and I love it so much and just followed!
ps Im addicted to love in the wild!!
<3