Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

photographers

If you have followed my blog at all, you've probably realized I have a small obsession with pictures. Pictures of anything really, but wedding pictures make my heart melt. I love how pictures can show off all of the beautiful details, the love of the happy couple and the enjoyment of all of the guests at the wedding. I could look at wedding pictures all day and never get tired of it. 
Recently a girl I went to college with posted her engagement pictures on facebook and they took my breath away. I've looked at a lot of engagement photos and I loved the nature of these. They were whimsical and the couple looked like they were having fun with each other and it just seemed so natural. They were done by Heather Parker Photography of Boston, MA. So I did the natural thing and of course became a fan of her's on facebook so I could swoon over all the different sessions she posts on there. 
I have to share a few of my favorite images I've seen of hers. All photos were found on her blog.







No comments: