Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

half marathon training week 1

found on pinterest
Today starts my official launch into half marathon training. I'm going at it way slower than the average runner. This week my goal is to run 3 miles today, Wednesday and Friday followed by a longer 4 mile run over the weekend. I'm going to take today's run pretty easy and then go for speed on Wednesday and Friday.

Wish me luck with starting this week! Here's hoping that on Sunday I will have logged 13 miles. Ok, wow. It is hard to believe that I'm starting a training plan that I hope will lead me to 13 miles with that being the total mileage for the first week!

1 comment:

henning love said...

good luck with your training girl! you can do it, remember just one step in front of another, looking forward to hearing about your progress!