Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

oh! how pinteresting.....

Two days in a row of double posts? I'm a machine!
Today for the first time I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!



google

I am so excited to be joining in to this for the first time. I have a serious pinterest addiction. So much so that I had no idea where to start. I wanted to go with some sort of theme and after a lot of consideration, I picked fall. I'm pining for fall hardcore right now. Maybe it is the cool almost chilly nights we've been having, or the tree in my backyard that is already turning yellow, or the fact that I am ready to start roasting vegetables and whole chickens. 
So these are the fall pins I'm in love with this week:

Source: Prep Fom the Midwest via Dana on Pinterest

Source: Closet Cooking via Shanelle on Pinterest

Source: Polyvore via Megan on Pinterest

Source: Polyvore via Stephanie on Pinterest

Source: Flickr via ThuyDuong on Pinterest

Source: Bob Hair Styles via Lisa on Pinterest
I'm cutting my hair so soon! I'm 4 pounds away from goal weight number 1! I'm going with a shoulder length bob. Very blunt and dark like that! I'm so excited!!

Source: The Skinny Chef via Melissa on Pinterest

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay these fall pins are making me so excited! We don't get fall in LA but I live vicariously through other bloggers :)

Laurin said...

Love your fall pins! I am so ready for cooler weather!

Caitlin C. said...

I love all of the Fall stuff... I can't wait for the trees to start changing!

Courtney said...

I love that haircut!! It is super cute!