Friday, August 26, 2011

friday fancies!!

I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for the first time today for her Friday Fancies link party! I'm so excited! And I was even more excited when I got word that the theme for this week was for a wedding guest! Definitely up my alley.
I'm more than a little bit in love with these shoes. This isn't the first time I've used them from Polyvore. I think they are the perfect accent for just about any outfit. Too bad they are way too much money and I can never ever have them!!


Wedding guest



11 comments:

April said...

Love the red shoes with this.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful dress! I love how you kept it simple and then added the pop of color in the shoes! I'm following you now!

Brunette & Blessed said...

ohh!! I love this dress. i'm having an infatuation with nude colored things right now. Great choice

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love this dress ! i kinda want to buy something similar for my rehearsal dinner! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Lauren said...

I was sooo tempted to use this dress too if I didn't think I'd get backlash for being too close in color to the bride. Honestly, I don't think it's too close - and I really don't think too many brides really care... Then again, my bridesmaids all wore cream :)

Love this whole outfit - so much!

Mo Pie, Please said...

I really like the red shoes with this dress!

Meg {henninglove} said...

the shoes really make the dress shine, great outfit!

Joelle said...

This is so beautiful, especially the red shoes with that dress. I love it!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

Susan said...

Ooo I'm in love with that dress! Love the one shoulder, and those rockin heels to go with it! Great pieces

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

The dress and shoes!! Wow! Great finds!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Miss Lindsay said...

Love that dress!!! I came across it while I was "shopping" netaporter.