Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

One day down...

So, one day down only 207 more to go! Wow that seems a little bit daunting. It seems overwhelming because after an hour and 4.5 miles on the treadmill I am left with 3 huge blisters on my feet. Apparently while my sneakers are still okay for the arc trainer, they are way worn out for running. So I'm picking up some new shoes tomorrow and hopefully my blisters will be healed enough to hit the pavement again on Wednesday. It is a sad moment for me, saying goodbye to the first pair of real running shoes I've ever owned!

2 comments:

Amanda @ There Are Two Sides said...

Yes, you need some new shoes then~! Kudos to you for taking your training at a pace that you are comfortable with!!!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Yay! I love getting new running shoes!! Did the Runner's World mag help?