Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

bathrooms

Kind of odd fun fact about me is that I love to shower and get clean in general. There are very few things that beat that all fresh and clean feeling when you get out of the shower. I think that bathrooms can be one of the more difficult rooms in the house to decorate. Finding focal pieces are really hard so making the actual bathroom fixtures beautiful can help a ton.

Even though this is an outdoor shower I love the look and I think you
could do something similar in an indoor space.

Beautiful bathtub and mirror....and wall color.

3 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Love the turquoise bathroom!! What a fun pop of color..and those little tree stools are pretty cool and rustic too!

Jenna Lee said...

I love that first one! I am a huge fan of outdoor showers! AWESOME!

Melissa Blake said...

i agree with jenna. that first bathroom is amazing!