Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

a year to remember

I rang in the new year in style and I like to think that's a sign of things to come in 2012! Mike and I have been talking about what sorts of things we want to see or do this year. I think that's a fun thing to do at the start of any time period. We had a very similar conversation at dinner on our anniversary. Just thinking ahead for what we want to accomplish or enjoy in the near future.
I have a few goals for 2012. I don't think of them as resolutions. They aren't things that I am starting to work toward now that the new year is here, but things I am looking forward to in the coming year.

First and definitely foremost, I am looking forward to accomplishing my biggest goal from last year which is to run my first half marathon. Honestly when I started running at the end of January last year I had no idea that I would fall in love with it as much as I did. I cannot wait for February 26 to get here!


Source: polyvore.com via Sharon on Pinterest


In conjunction with that last goal, I am really looking forward to my trip to Florida in February! Not only will I be heading down to run the race, but I'll also get to spend a couple days on the beach and most importantly I'll get to spend a couple days with one of my best friends from college. I cannot wait.




I'm hoping to find a new job in the hospitality industry. With the end goal being an event planner, I want to start working in a hotel doing SOMETHING, anything really....

Great my new niece/nephew and spend as much time with him or her as physically possible.




Continue losing weight at the same pace I have been and hopefully hit my goal of being fit and at a weight sometime around May.



Spend as much time as I can enjoying every single moment of life. I'm certain 2012 has great things in store for us and I can't wait to experience every moment of it!


Source: flickr.com via Kristine on Pinterest

I hope you're as ready to rock this year as I am!!

No comments: