Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

sunshine yellow

Good morning love and happy Friday! I hope you all had wonderful and super productive weeks! My week was pretty productive, I even managed to get in all of my gym days! I took Wednesday as a much needed rest day. I kicked my tush hard core with weights (upper body/core Monday lower body on Tuesday) and I was very achy. I took the opportunity to have an "active rest" day. I knew it was going to be rainy yesterday and today so I took the pups for a nice 2 mile walk. They definitely appreciated it. I wish Sheldon could keep up with me for the 10 miles I have planned for tomorrow. I love to run with him, he's such a good running buddy but 10 miles is a bit too much for him.
We are one week closer to the Disney race! AHH! I just need to keep reminding myself to take long deep breaths. This time, 6 weeks from now, I'll be in Florida freaking out. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. With Florida in mind, I'll segue to this week's Friday Fancies! Our theme was "crushing hard." I have been in love with yellow all fall and winter and now I'm seeing all sorts of yellow/grey combinations in stores for spring.

sunshine yellow

Diane von Fürstenberg neon dress, $500
MICHAEL Michael Kors t strap flat sandals, $49
Marc Jacobs genuine leather handbag, $1,095
Balenciaga square aviator sunglasses, $375


I'm totally in love with this sunny yellow. It's bright and happy and perfect for a warm weather escape! I'm in love with those Michael Kors sandals too, except for the fact that I'm pretty sure they're jellies, and I can't wear jellies...They ALWAYS give me blisters...yuck.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back Monday to report on my 10 mile run this weekend. Yikes. 10 miles. Whoa.

12 comments:

Meggan said...

This dress is gorgeous! Love the hint of gray in it!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

Grey is such a great color to mix with yellow! Love this combo.

P.s. Go you for running and making it to the gym. You're way ahead of me!

ashlyn | nicole said...

loving the yellow + grey color combination! so pretty. & that dress is gorgeous. makes me want spring time

have a great weekend
xoxo
ashlyn

www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

April said...

I love yellow and gray! Great combo! Hope you have a great weekend!

henning love said...

yes sunshine with grey! i love yellow and gray and either mustard yellow or sunshine yellow.
good luck with your run this weekend!

erica said...

I am loving the gray and yellow combination. That handbag is stunning! xo

Deidre said...

I love the pairing of a bright sunny yellow with a more subdued grey! Fab.

Amanda @ There Are Two Sides said...

Grey is one of my FAV colors ever...it goes with everything!

I can't wait to hear about your run!

meghan said...

oh yellow and grey look great together! How pretty. This is such a great spring or summer outfit.

Ashley {styleash} said...

that dress is amazing! I feel like that color yellow instantly brightens up an outfit!

Unknown said...

that's such a pretty dress! I wish it was warm enough to wear that :)

have a great week!

Nicole Rene said...

OH MY GOSH. Fabulous!!!!! So so fabulous! I love that dress & the gray & yellow is just fabulous... I want it all... Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!! :)

Http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com