Happy Friday! Today I have the pleasure of blog swapping with Laura from Beauty & the Beard. Be sure to head over to her blog to check out my post!
Hello followers and lovers of run dream cook!
My name is Laura and I'm the lady behind Beauty & the Beard. I was so excited to do the Friday's Fancies blog swap this week with Julie- and I think we've come up with a great theme!
Since it's wintertime, it can be kind of a bummer with all the dark colors that come out in the stores and the big, puffy coats that cover up all the fun fashion out there. Therefore, Julie and I decided to find ways this week to fight the Wintertime Blues- with either great blue items than can be worn all winter or ones that we look forward to getting back in during Spring!
1. This Paul Smith Wool Blazer is the perfect bright note for an evening out for drinks!
2. Who says winter coats have to be black and boring? This Blue Bardot Neck Coat will brighten up any day walking through slush.
3. This SuperTrash bracelet is the best way to brighten your day when you're checking your watch to see what time it is!
4. If you've gotta wear a scarf to hide from the wind, why not make it a bold blue like this one?
5. Nothing will get you through a long, grey day at work like these Manolo Blahnik electric blue pumps.
6. Statement necklaces are a staple in every season, and this blue Plait Necklace is perfect for winter.
7. Nothing brightens up an outfit like a great, bold bag- this MiuMiu one is just the ticket!
Hope these pieces inspire you to find ways to beat the Winter Blues! Make sure to stop by Beauty & the Beard to see Julie's collection - and while you're there check out the rest of the blog and follow along if you'd like!
Thanks for doing the swap with me Julie- who knew it would be such a great way to make blogger friends?