Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

time to celebrate

This time of year most people have some sort of holiday soiree to go to...I'm not one of those people. But with all of the gorgeous holiday fashions in stores right now, it is so hard not to swoon over them! So here's a bit of inspiration in the event you are one of the lucky ones who gets to get all dressed up and go celebrate the holiday season! I even managed to find dresses I love in every price range. They range from totally budget friendly to there is NO way I can afford this....

Found here. $98

Found here. $128

Found here. $35

Found here. $98

Found here. Shirt $56 Skirt $62

Found here. $188

Found here. $365

Found here. $76

Found here. $56

Naeem Khan dress

So, since I don't have a holiday party to go to, who whats to go out for NYE??? I'm looking for something to do that would require one of these dresses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just telling a friend the other day, that I want to go out for NYE this year, just so I can put on a fancy dress. Great finds! Of course I would love the last one...the most expensive, go figure! xox

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

Love the holiday cocktail frocks!!! So fun to have a reason to dress up..... great options to choose from!!