Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

heck yes!

I am too freaking excited about this week. I can barely contain myself. This weekend was kind of fabulous, amazingly relaxing Saturday followed by a Sunday Funday! Saturday I pretty much hung out around the house, listened to tons of Christmas music, did a lot of cleaning in preparation for this upcoming week, but also took some time to just hang around. I even played a little nintendo, which I haven't done in ages.



Yesterday was tons of fun. I spent the day working at a bridal expo in Danbury, CT with Kristyn. It was great, I loved chatting with all the brides about their ideas for wedding cakes, and showing off the delicious cupcakes and french macaroons we brought with us. All the brides are just lovely. It is such an exciting time for them and you could really see the joy on their faces! After the expo, Kris and I went to the mall to score some deals at Old Navy because they were having some crazy 5 hour long 75% off all sweaters sale. We got there with like a half hour until the end of the sale and I have to say it was a bit stressful! There was an employee standing in the front of the store counting down the minutes left, which left us scrambling a little bit. I got exactly what I went for (Christmas presents) and only spent $14 on the two items I picked up. I was very happy with my purchases! I love when I get really great deals, it makes the present so much more exciting for me, and bountiful for them! After shopping we decided to grab dinner and had the longest dinner ever at a Uno's. We hung out and chatted for hours and it was completely wonderful. We don't get to just sit and hang out like we used to when we were roommates, which makes sense since we live an hour apart, so I was really grateful for the time we got to spend together NOT working yesterday.
It's a busy week ahead, but I couldn't be more excited about it. Shopping, baking, shopping, cooking, running, eating, shopping. I think that's what my week looks like! Sounds like a good one to me!

No comments: