Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

west elm love

The holidays are approaching quickly and I don't think I could be more excited about it. There is something about the smell of fall in the air, the crisp leaves under my feet and the anticipation knowing the Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner that just makes my heart be a little bit faster. This time of year is by far my favorite.
With the thoughts of Thanksgiving and Christmas on my mind, I was browsing the West Elm site looking for some goodies. I came across some that I might need to have for some of the upcoming parties.

 I love these serving bowls, the hammered metal is beautiful and I think silver makes the bright festive foods stand out. Found here.
Cheers is probably one of my favorite sayings for the holiday seasons and that font is stunning! Found here.

Super adorable appetizer plates, I love the Christmas tree one the most I think. Found here.

Simple cloth napkins are fantastic against some of my more glitzy holiday decorations. Found here.

I love the organic look of these plates. The textured look is just so pretty. Found here.

I need these. Gobble! Wish! Give! Thanks! Oh gosh they are so beautiful and fun. I'm in love. Found here.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

SO excited for the holidays! I just started a holiday pin board but yours is much more exciting! I love holiday chex mix..so addicting!