Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

five for fall

The absolutely lovely Kelly of Washington Prep tagged me for five fall goals. I'm totally ecstatic about it, sometimes I set goals that are too long term. So now I have the perfect opportunity to set some kick butt short term goals!




Incorporate more yoga into my training 
I've been doing it sporadically and I always feel better after I do it. I'm going to aim to do it twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays. I have a few podcasts that I've been loving, but I'm always interested in trying new things so if you have a favorite, I'd love to hear your suggestions!!

Cook more adventurous recipes
Sometimes it is easy to fall into recipe ruts. I'd like to make myself climb out of my current one. I'd like to make at least one new recipe a week. I know I could probably do more than that, but some weeks get crazy and I feel this goal is easily accomplished.


Walk the puppies more
Normally I walk them around the yard but I'd like to take them around the neighborhood twice a week or so. They really love getting out and enjoying the fresh air. Plus Coop could really use some exercise.


Speed my tush up!
I am really trying to increase my speed. I am crazy slow and I'd like to change that up a little bit before the big race in February. I have to work a little bit harder on my speed work. Usually that is where I slack the most in my running so I'm going to ramp it up a bit!


Get out there a bit more
The last few weeks I've found myself inside more than I should be. I just need to get out there and do more.

Again, I'd like to thank Kelly for tagging me! The last part of this is where I get to tag 5 of my favorite bloggers to hear their goals:
Krystina from Cup 'a Hot Chocolate
Kat from Mary and Dyer
Kristina from Pretty Rambles

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Awesome. Thanks for tagging me. I feel like I'm in a total blogger rut so this gives me some sweet ideas. I love your goals. Your running is so inspiring to me. I wish I could do it too! Thanks again hun.

Krystina Marie said...

:) Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me on this! And don't judge me when I end up stealing a couple of your goals... lol But they're so fitting!! Good luck with your training too!! Im so excited to keep coming by to see how you're gearing up for it while I do the same. You're gonna rock it!
*Krystina
www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I really wanna be in the outdoors more too!

Mary and Dyer said...

Great goals!! Thanks for choosing me to do this post!! I will def be thinking of it tonight & posting tomorrow!! (I may copy yours about walking my dog....) :)

Thanks again girl!! xox

Ivana said...

LOVE this idea! It always helps to write your goals down, I do it all the time :)

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software, it ends Friday! http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

Kelly said...

Be sure to post some of those delicious recipes you test out! I'm always on the lookout for new recipes that aren't ridiculously intense/involved. Thanks so much for going along with the Five for Fall posts! (For the record, I read this earlier in the week but my computer was being all weird and not letting me post comments. So I read this when you posted! I just...couldn't comment. Man, I promise to do better when you post the recipes!)