Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pumpkin pondering

This weekend my sister arranged for all of us to go pumpkin picking together, it was so much fun! It was perfect. The whole immediate family was there minus my brother in law who we missed terribly...but he was busily watching football...doofus!
Apparently the farm we went to is the same one my grandmother used to take us to when we were little. The only thing I remember about pumpkin picking with my grandmother was a terrible haunted house that terrified me! I didn't see the haunted house there today, I think they transformed it into their new farm stand so I had nothing to be afraid of!

Jess, my beautiful baby sister, and my mom. We got to the farm a bit early so we walked around and enjoyed some
coffee and cider donuts!

Jenn, Tom and Jaclyn. Jaclyn is only 10 1/2!! She has gotten so big in the past year. 

On the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. The three of them look so much alike!

Having tons of fun posing for pictures on the super bumpy hayride. It was crazy gorgeous outside.

Too gorgeous. Love her so much!

Picking a pumpkin takes a lot of thought! It is hard work for a 10
year old...

The Hawkes crew found a pumpkin!

Love these girls so much. I loved spending the day outside in the sunshine with them!

Michael found holding our pumpkin

Me lugging it around...

Jess found hers too

Finally Jaclyn found a pumpkin! She made sure to look at every single
pumpkin in the field.

Upon second thought...maybe that one we saw an hour ago would be a better choice....

The hayride was called the pumpkin express!

Oh hey...look...she has a pumpkin!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oh what beautiful pictures. I just love this time of the year.