Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

pictures are worth 1000 words

I haven't showed off any of my favorite photographers in quite a while and I think it's about time! I love looking at pictures and wedding pictures are by far my favorite. I swear I could hang canvases of any of these following pictures around my house and I don't know any of these people! I'm just so taken by wedding photography. There is something so lovely about it.
Today's photographer is Christina of Christina Carroll Photography. She's based out of Austin, Texas but available to travel anywhere. I love how she captures happiness. When you look at her pictures you can feel the love and joy that the subjects were feeling in that moment. These are just a few of my favorites, you can find many, many more on her website. All of these photos are property of Christina Carroll Photography and were found on her blog.


Love this moment...People love to watch the portraits and I love that she turned the camera around on them...

This one is definitely by far my favorite! Like no one else is there, they are just all about each other.













No comments: