Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

anniversary

Spending the day by the pool
Mike and I celebrated our first anniversary on Saturday. I can't believe it has already been a year! Way back in January we decided to put some money aside and splurge on us for our anniversary dinner. The restaurant Terrapin in Rhinebeck is completely amazing. They focus on local and natural foods as much as possible and that makes the quality of the food so much better. It isn't fancy or the type of restaurant where a shirt and tie are required by any means, but the food is completely amazing. Apparently the Clinton's agree, as Terrapin catered Chelsea's wedding. Mike and I had an amazing day full of love and hugs and kisses. I couldn't ask for anything better than him!

It doesn't get much better than this.

Menu at Terrapin.

Mike at dinner...Swoon. he's gorgeous.

Dessert we shared, molten chocolate cake. Yum!

Clearly we liked it.

Very happy after dinner

I have so much love for him.

No comments: