Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

everyday entertaining

Who doesn't love getting together with family and friends? It is one of my favorite things to do. I love cute, easy gatherings. It is so much fun to just have the people I love together, eating, drinking and laughing. Some are some of the things I'm lusting over at the moment.
I have a couple of galvanized aluminum tubs, but I love
this one and the slant! It would make it so accessible!

Adorable plates!
I would love these for my next get together, you know, for next weekend! Do you have any everyday entertaining favorites?

(both were found at crate and barrel)

1 comment:

henning love said...

hi julie i just started following you. i love these items you posted for entertaining so cute! good luck with training for the half marathon do you have a goal in mind?
meg
henninglove.blogspot.com