Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

blue toes

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Love Nails

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Love Nails

I have had a small obsession with blue nail polish lately. I have been wearing it on my toes (while sporting equally bright colors on my fingers) and I am completely in love. I have done a few shades from navy to teal and a iridescent baby blue. My favorite one is definitely the teal blue. It is made by Sinful Colors and is called Love Nails. I stumbled upon this line of polish while in Target the other day, I was drawn to the bright colors and the super low price! Paying 1.99 is awesome when you are picking colors that you aren't sure you're going to love, and that may be a quick trend. Although, to be honest I think I might be the only one who is obsessed with it at the moment.

What color is on your toes today?

No comments: