Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Roof decks

Loving the hammock! Found over at Barefoot Floor.
Now that the summer has unofficially started I find myself being reminiscent of my college years which I spent in Boston. I love it there and one of my favorite things about Boston is urban roof decks. In the middle of the summer there are few things better than getting dolled up and heading to one of the many rooftop bars in the city. There is just something almost magical about getting drinks, enjoying a cool summer breeze and hanging out under the stars with close friends. It makes me daydream about dinner parties under the stars with delicious food and even better drinks.

The low lighting is amazing. From Artani San Francisco.

Look at those floors! Holy moly. Love them. Found over at Captivatist.

Don't you just want to have brunch at that table? Found here.
Just looking at these pictures makes me want to sit under the stars and chat and drink all night with friends. Anyone interested?

No comments: