Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

lust list: running tanks

Continuing the lust list, I'd like to add some tanks! I have a new found love for running outdoors (after completing the c25k on a treadmill) and with that came a love for tank tops. I get insanely hot and sweaty while running that even adding the tiny sleeves of a short sleeve shirt feels overwhelming. I only run outside in a tank top. I like the addition of the shelf bra inside the tank too. Not only does it give a tiny bit extra support, but it has given me somewhere safe to keep my phone (which is also my music) during the run since I have a hatred for armbands. Without further ado, here are some tanks I'm lusting over at the moment!
Love the blue color and the detail under the bust. Found here.

I'm a sucker for fun girlie prints like this one. Found here.

Some bright green. I love how it stands out! Found here.

No comments: