Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Relationship issues are for the birds. Without going into details, I'm having a bit of a quarter life crisis and struggling with it.
Luckily for my figure, I've been coping with it by spending copious amounts of time with the treadmill and the elliptical machines. All this working out has me lusting over some new gear. As fall race season approaches, I'm ready to take on and master the 10k. That's my goal for this fall. I've done 5ks and a half marathon but never the 10k. I'm pretty excited about it and I'm searching for some fun runs. I'm also really looking for some that benefit some awesome causes, I think there is a "Life is Good" half marathon up in Mass that looks awesome and I'm on the hunt for a run that benefits the American Cancer Society.
If you know of any good runs in the Northeast let me know!

Lululemon Light As Air Sleeveless

Lululemon Reverse Groove Short

Athleta Switch Back Tank

Athleta Swagger Skirt

Under Armour Graphic T
Anyone interested in freshening up my workout gear collection??

No comments: