Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

pinning.

Happy Wednesday! I hope your day is going quickly so you are are feeling the weekend's vibes!
Be sure to leave love if you're hear from OHP by Michelle so that I can come by and see your pins too.




Seriously loving these flowers. They're simple and white with just a bit of sparkle.



Sometimes I think this, and I get sad. But then I remember the man I am lucky enough to have in my life and it makes things ok. I think we always think back on past loves with fondness, but it's helpful to remember that they are in the past for a reason.



Definitely a gorgeous space. What's not to love about the neutrals and the green?



Definitely too soon. So I'm sorry, but I love that saying.



Oh, pretty. I love save the dates.



The theme of my wedding will most certainly without a doubt be "The Best Day Ever"



And then I can have this.



Yum. Sweet potato veggie burgers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stopping by from the link up! that burger looks amazing!

Unknown said...

that past quote is so true..for me its for my old best friend..it is just sad sometimes to think about :(

Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!