Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

photography fail

Last night at midnight I made myself a cup of tea, wrapped myself up in a blanket and ventured outside to lay under the stars to watch the Perseid meteor shower. I was out there for about 2 hours and honestly it felt like 5 minutes.
Mike and I just sat there and talked and watched stars shoot across the sky. We saw a bunch, probably 10-15 total. It was kind of a perfect night.
The best and worst part about it was that I tried really hard to get a picture of the stars above my house. I would have been perfectly ok if there wasn't a meteor shooting across the sky during one of my pictures, but the stars themselves were so gorgeous, I wanted to share. Unfortunately, that was a major fail. My 30" exposure was not nearly enough and nearly every single picture I got was pitch black with 1 maybe 2 stars in it. I got ONE picture that had stars and it doesn't even come close to doing it justice. Prepare to be wowed!


Serious fail. Worst blog photo ever.

Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: