Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

family time

This week is going to be super chaotic and awesome because I have a bunch of family in town visiting from Colorado. My dad was one of seven kids and all but one of them still live in the Hudson Valley area. The one that doesn't, my Aunt Barb, and her family are here visiting for the week.
Since they are here for such a short time we didn't want to waste a single night, so we all gathered at my cousin's house for a welcoming dinner. There was a small crowd of 45 people (and that wasn't even everyone!) and we chowed on tacos, indulged on margaritas and spent the whole night laughing and catching up with each other. The margaritas were definitely the reason for yesterday's hangover post. I wasn't hung over, but I was certainly exhausted and heading to spend as much time with my family as possible.













No comments: