Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

wishing...

Just wanted to share a couple of the things that are on my birthday wishlist this year. There isn't much I need, but there are a few things I'm lusting over at the moment.
Sephora's Sun Disk Bronzer. This is my favorite bronzer in the world and I only have a tiny bit of it left. Not that I can't just go buy myself more, it isn't really expensive at all and it lasts forever. I've had mine for just about a year and half now and it's just running out! I love it.

I'm in love with this bathing suit. While I don't think I'll look quite this good in it, I still think it's the right cut/shape for my body. I love the bright colors in it too. Definitely a favorite. I also really love that it comes in long. But at $52 this will probably stay on the lust list. 

This dress from Express is gorgeous. I've been in love with the green/navy stripe one they have for a while and I love this color combo just as much! 

Oh my goodness gracious I love these shoes. I can't justify $80 on yellow mary janes, but that's what a birthday wish list is for, right?! 

No comments: