Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

birthday weekend

Friday: 

I spent all day out at Kristyn's bakery Sugar Hoot. I was there by 12:30 and I think I left there at about 2:30 am. It was a long day, but time flies when you're hanging with one of your bffs and playing with cake!

Saturday:

I tried to sleep in a little bit but I wasn't successful. So I went with mom and Jess to go get birthday manicures. April 7 (which was Saturday) is both of my sisters' birthdays! Jenn turned 31 and Jess turned 26.  We went to the local hibachi restaurant for dinner. Jenn enjoyed 2 fishbowls and I indulged in two delicious margaritas. Over all, a great day and night!!

Easter Sunday: 

First we had a big breakfast at my house with both of my sisters and their mates. Then we went up to my Aunt Tink's house for Easter lunch and the egg hunt. We had a blast. The day was capped off by everyone singing happy birthday to us birthday girls! It doesn't get any better than that!!

No comments: