Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

pinterest

I spent a good 2 hours on pinterest yesterday planning my sister's baby shower. I love the ideas you can find there! Although I noticed yesterday that there was a lot of SPAM! I searched for baby shower and a good 60% of the pins I tried to click through to see the original post they came from actually linked me to stupid spam websites. Is anyone else noticing this? I'm not going to share all my baby shower inspiration just yet, I don't want to spoil the surprise for my sister!!



This week's edition of OHP is a mish-mash of food, clothes and just things that make me smile.




Perfect spring meal. I love that asparagus is back in season! I'll probably make this on Saturday!


Source: is.gd via Brooke on Pinterest

Quinoa with mango and blueberries! Looks delicious but I'd probably switch up the fruits a little. I'm not a huge mango or blueberry fan. But the lemon dressing on this sounds delicious!



Pecan crusted chicken wraps with strawberries. This looks totally delicious.



I would like this house please! I love the green, the exposed beams, the HUGE bright kitchen...I'm just in love.



Looks amazing. Chicken salad with craisins on a hearty multi-grain bread.



Cardigan with a bit of pizzazz. I love that you can wear it open, belted or buttoned. It's super versatile and still super fun!


Source: houzz.com via S on Pinterest

Do you think this bathroom would match the kitchen above? I would change the tile on the floor though. I adore the wall color and the mirror/cabinet!



I love this purse. I'm loving grey/yellow as a combo for this spring/summer. The bow is so pretty!



My favorite flower. This color combo is great for a spring party! Such great inspiration!


What are you pinning today?

2 comments:

Kristen Alexis said...

love your blog!! new follower from interesting wednesday! :) i love your blog name because I love those 3 things as well!

jen said...

that cardigan is so cute!