Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

pinteresting

It's hump day! We're halfway through the week, which means we're getting super close to the baby shower! I've managed to squeak in a couple minutes of awesome pinterest browsing time, even with being so busy with baby shower things. These are the things I'm loving this week:


As always, linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple!



Source: bhg.com via Eloise on Pinterest

These look delicious. I love the yellow and light blue presentation, gorgeous.



Beautiful flowers, a bit too big in my opinion for a centerpiece, but seriously gorgeous flower combo.



One of the most bright, airy, and gorgeous bathrooms ever. I love the built in storage.



Gorgeous table accent!



Oh my gosh, I want to eat all of those.



Hawaiian wine coolers. These look completely delicious!



I love the shadows, they're so pretty!



More fabulous cocktail recipes!

Source: bhg.com via Rachel on Pinterest

The most gorgeous front door set up ever. LOVE the lime green door.

2 comments:

Shari said...

That lime green door is lovely. Happy Wednesday!

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

Those drinks look so fabulous and summery. Yum. :)