Wednesday, April 18, 2012

oh, how pinteresting!

I love joining the oh how pinteresting link up with the vintage apple every week. Not only because I have a small pinterest addiction, but because I LOVE looking at what everyone else has found this week!
Without further ado -





Source: bhg.com via Lisa on Pinterest

These look delicious. Vegetarian stuffed peppers filled with rice and beans!


Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Such a gorgeous outdoor space. I love the clean crisp lines.



What's not to love about this?


Source: herblog.com via Ute on Pinterest

Major inspiration for Jessi's baby shower.



Adorable packaging and labels. I'm in love.



I'm totally in love with the bright green accent.



I adore the rose gold. Pretty for a right hand ring.


Source: diynetwork.com via Reba on Pinterest

I want to live here please. That's not too much to ask I don't think.

4 comments:

laurie said...

i love that outdoor living space. I wish my backyard looked like that! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

Rebecca said...

love the balloons!

Amy Powell said...

oh, that kissing picture is so sweet! and I love that last living area. so pretty :)

Have a happy Wednesday! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Leah @ LeahMarieV said...

great pins! I love love the green tub and the outdoor space on the last pin