Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

just keep running...

This marks my 100th post! Wahoo!! This is only a party to me, although I think I will have a cocktail this afternoon in celebration!

I've been inspired by Amanda from There are Two Sides to take pictures of things while I run. I used my camera on my phone and captured some of the things I run by on a (almost) daily basis...
This one is actually kind of cool. Normally there are animals of all sorts hanging out in this field. My favorites are the sheep, they are so fluffy...well at least until they get shaved.

This is a pretty average road where I run. No shoulder, no visibility, and tight corners...It is always a tiny bit scary. I always wear crazy bright colors and make sure to have my music low enough to hear oncoming traffic. 
Ya'll should get excited! This beauty is for sale! It could be yours!!!
So there you have it - the things I run by! There is another house that I haven't snapped a picture of yet because I'm a little bit too shy so far. It is a house that I have been dying to submit for an episode of hoarders. One day I'll grow a set and actually take the picture...

No comments: