Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

game day fashion

Good morning friends and happy friday! I'm so excited about the weekend! This is a big weekend for Mike and the kick off of race season for me! Today during the day I'm heading out to my bff's bakery to do a mini photo shoot! I'm so excited! She is applying to be on the Food Network's show Cupcake Wars and she needs to submit photos with the application. Then tonight Mike and I are sneaking out for a date night. Probably a movie, Contagion if I had to guess. Mike really wants to see it and it reminds me of Outbreak which was one of my favorite movies as a teenager. Tomorrow I'm making a low key pre-race dinner for us and we're going to go to bed early and take it super easy. Then Sunday morning is the big day! I wish the blogger app for my phone was better so I could post, but I'll be posting the results and some pictures on the Run Dream Cook Facebook page! You should go become a fan over there!!


I'm not really a football fan, but I certainly enjoy a good game day party. I realized after putting this outfit together that it would be a definite no-no for a real game day party at my sister's house. She and her boyfriend are die hard Michigan fans and this outfit would be far too close to Ohio State colors for them! I may not be allowed in the house, but I would look good!

game day fashion


H M cut out shirt
£9.99 - hm.com

Narciso Rodriguez legging
$296 - theoutnet.com

Black Poppy pewter flat
$23 - pacsun.com

Gucci black handbag
€1.590 - veryeickhoff.com

Mixit red earrings
$11 - jcpenney.com

Selima Optique eyeglasses,sunglasses
$200 - net-a-porter.com

4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Loving that top! The color is awesome! I'm loving grey right now!

whitney said...

this outfit is adorable! i love those leggings. but i am pretty sure they are not in my budget!

hope you are enjoying fall!

xo,whit
cheeriosandbeer.blogspot.com

henning love said...

i love the top with the earrings very cute! good luck with this weekend and i hope your friend makes cupcakes wars i love that show if she makes it you will have to let me know so i can watch her episode!

Flora Fricker said...

Gorgeous outfit! x

flora-fricker.blogspot.com