Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

every day I'm shuffling

This week is a big week! It is Mike's first half marathon and it is our first race of the fall season. I'm doing the 5k, but he is going for all 13.1 miles! I'm so excited for him. He has a big couple of weeks coming up, so send lots of good thoughts and vibes his way please!

Mike at our last 5k. He's in the yellow with his determined face on!
Monday - 3 miles
Tuesday - cross training - elliptical and upper body weights
Wednesday - Speedy 2 miles
Thursday - 3 miles
Friday - cross training - biking and lower body weights
Saturday - 4 slow miles and some yoga
Sunday - Dutchess County Classic 5k!


I'm really excited about getting this racing season started. I'm hopeful that some of my family will come out to support Mike this weekend. I'm really proud of him.

No comments: