Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

I did it.

I hit my first weight loss goal! Wahoo! And yesterday I celebrated with a trip to my Aunt Tink's house to get all my hair cut off...I am SO excited about it. I love the haircut. I am hoping to get a decent picture of it today. I took a couple on my car ride home but it was too dark in the car and you couldn't tell the difference between my dark hair and my navy shirt.

Here is the before picture we snapped before she started with the cutting. (After pictures will follow later - hopefully!)


I do have to say I kind of like how my hair looks in this picture, but I love it short so much right now!!!

A before picture for those of you who haven't seen a picture of me pre-weight loss. This is me +45 or so pounds. I can't even believe it! I think I'm about 1/2 way to my dream/goal weight.

No comments: