Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

fancy schmancy

My labor day weekend is going to involve a day spent all alone in a bakery working my tush off, a family party and then Monday is going to be an all day school shopping extravaganza with my niece. I'm pretty excited about it.
I'm linking up again this week with Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies! I love the labor day theme for this week. My labor day won't be very swanky, but we'll have a barbecue and hang out, and who says I can't dress fancy for that!



labor day chic


Daytrip one shoulder tank
$30 - buckle.com

Boot cut jeans
€199 - unger-fashion.com



Have a great weekend loves! Enjoy your labor day and have a wonderful last summer blow out before apples, pears and pumpkins take over! Yum!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Such a great top! And I agree, pumpking is about to take over, not that I'm complaining.

Have a great holiday weekend!