Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

crushing hard

Oh, the beauty of double entendre. Even though I am madly in love with my spectacular boyfriend, I find myself crushing on a very handsome guy. It is nothing serious, he's just easy on the eyes. Crushes are fun! It's just a bit of silly oogling, I can't seem to help myself!

Onto this week's Friday Fancies. It too is all about crushes! I spent hours scouring Pinterest looking for an outfit crush and when I saw this one, I knew it was the one. I am completely in love with this look and I had so much fun making my own version of it!



Gorgeous, right? I love the sparkle with the blazer. It's sort of sophisticated yet totally girly at the same time. And, onto my version:

crushing hard



I love the shoes. The bag. The nails. I'm in love with it.

What is your take on crushes? Are they bad or just innocent fun?

5 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I am loving this entire outfit!!! Especially the shoes & polish.

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love this! The top/blazer combo is fabulous!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

Lovveeeeee the sequins & that fun blazer! Such a fun combo!!

xoxo, Nicole Rene
Simply Savannah

Angie said...

Love the sparkle! And what a great blazer you have paired up. New follower thru gfc! I'm hosting a Bloomingdale's Gift Card giveaway that ends in 2 days, if you are interested please stop over! Enjoy the weekend! Angie

siddathornton said...

sequins + blazer = unexpected perfection.