Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

pretty pretty pinterest

We're all aware that you can find just about anything on Pinterest. There are weight loss tips, recipes that will make you gain 25 pounds, decorating ideas etc. But some of my favorite things to browse through are the simple yet gorgeous flowers and table settings.
I don't know what it is about flowers or gorgeously set tables, but they simply make me happy. Sometimes a little bit of happiness is just what you need.



This is one of those things that all girls need to remember. While sometimes I get made fun of for my love of all things girly and sparkly, I truly embrace it. Lately, my sparkle has been a bit muted. I'm working on getting that glitter back!



There is just something about this table that screams early fall to me. Perhaps it's the orange in the flower arrangements, or just the rustic-ness of the table. I just love it.



What's not to love about this? I love this more than the last one. I swear, it's just gorgeous. I'll set the table and make dinner, who's coming over??



Swoon. Someone bring me these flowers. I love the orange. Just gorgeous.



And finally, a simple pink flower. So simple yet gorgeous.


I hope you're having a beautiful week. Luckily, it's a short week for most of us! 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Gorgeous pins! I hope you get your sparkle back soon :)

Millie said...

I love your pins. Those tables are amazing!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

What a beautiful quote! And I love your inspirational pictures...perfect for a late summer backyard dinner. I hope you're having a great week, if you have time I'd love for you to stop by Twirling Clare to enter my giveaway from Brighthouse Baubles. The winner will be announced on Friday!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com