Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

accomplished

My goal for this weekend was to spend as much time doing "me" things as possible. I feel super accomplished with that goal and I'm feeling totally ready to start this week of right!

I spent a ton of time with my family and a bunch of time outside and it was exactly what the doctor ordered. I haven't felt this great about a Monday in a long time. Plus, today has a ton of physical activity scheduled. Hopefully a bike ride and a 4 mile run. Look at me go! My knees will be toast tonight, but it will be SO worth it to sweat out all the "bleh" I've been feeling!

A few pictures of my weekend fun:

Lots of time spent with my favorite baby. He LOVES being naked. 

My popcorn taunted me. I couldn't get it open, then I spotted this...Nom Nom Now! 

He's just getting too big! He loves Lacey the Ladybug that hangs from his playmat.

Guarding her baby brother while he naps

Family biking day on Sunday. 15 miles and I hit 22mph while pedaling, not even going downhill!

Group shots are hard when there are 4 of you!

No comments: