Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

summer nights

Ok, quick poll, how many of us are going to see the new Batman movie today/tonight?? I'm heading there this afternoon with Mike. It is part 1 of his birthday weekend extravaganza! I have a few more surprises in store for him, but there are a few things we have planned. We're doing a movie this afternoon, lunch tomorrow and then beach day all day Sunday!


This outfit isn't really on theme for this week, but I saw this dress and just fell in love with it.

summer nights


6 comments:

The Everything List said...

love the dress!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

dear dress, please get into my closet now. love emily.

once in a blue room

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Loving the dress!!! It's great for daytime too...awwww, now I really want that one.

Andrea said...

I am loving that dress! Beautiful outfit!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

What a beautiful dress! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

I love that dress! Looks so comfy and cute!