Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

excitement is building

I'm not sure I've shared my complete obsession with the Hunger Games with ya'll. This week it is reaching new heights with the movie premier!




I'm pretty darn excited about it, and last night Mike surprised me with tickets to the midnight showing on Thursday night! Now I'm planning my night around it! I won't be dressing up (although that would be awesomely fun!) but we are planning on going to the diner before hand and making a date night out of it!

Anyone else a huge Hunger Games fan? Are you going to a midnight showing, or will you be waiting for a reasonable time?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading this today on my lunch break! Have fun at the premier!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

O I cant wait. We will be out of town, so I have to wait until next week. So jealous that you are going Thursday!