Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

nyt chocolate chip cookies

If you've read any blogs during the holidays over the past few years, I'm sure you've heard of the New York Times chocolate chip cookies. There are a million chocolate chip cookie recipes out there. They go from super simple to really complicated. 


This one is more on the complicated side. It takes two different types of flour and it has to sit overnight in the refrigerator. When all is said and done, they are definitely delicious. I'm not sure if they're really worth all the extra time and work, but they are delicious. The best thingt about them is that even if you over cook them a tiny bit, they are still nice and chewy! I tried not to change anything, but I decided to go with smaller chunks of chocolate and smaller cookies. Cookies that are FIVE inches are huge, especially when there are so many other cookie choices around to try. I'm not going to include the recipe here, but check it out. They're at least worth a try!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have yet to bake these. They sound/look incredible!