Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

cookie weekend

With this being the last weekend before Christmas, it is cookie weekend around here! Saturday night everyone is heading to my cousin's house for party night and then we'll be up early for cookie Sunday! I'm super excited about it. We will make (what seems like) 4billion cookies and some of them might even get baked...We're big fans of cookie dough in this family! We have a recipe for Chocolate chip cookies that makes the absolute best cookie dough you've ever tasted. The cooked cookie is pretty good, but the dough is spectacular. I'm pretty stoked about it!
This week's theme for Friday Fancies was sparkle and shine. No one loves sparkle more than I do, so I was totally excited to come up with an outfit for this one.



sparkle and shine

7 comments:

Meggan said...

I LOVE that top, and the shoes look amazing with it! Have fun at cookie sunday! That sounds like so much fun!

Amy G said...

I love all of your sparkle! The red shoes pretty much bring it to a whole new level! So cute! Have a blast baking...or eating cookie dough...I'm totally guilty to. It's the best. Have a great weekend!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

Waaoooww, that ring...to die for! Thanks so much for your kind comment!! x

Secondhand Stella said...

Pretty! This would be a fun outfit for NYE!

Roxy said...

oh my goodness the ring! I would be ok receiving that!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fun look- love the top!

Lori said...

love that top but especially in love with that RING!

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/